Hello! How’s everybody? :)
I know I haven’t been active lately and I am sorry. But I really do have A LOT to share with you guys!!
- My girlfriend’s birthday
- My Birthday
- Our Anniversary and;
- My 1st out of the country adventure
Which pretty much sums up my July :) I have all these in draft, though I am still in the finishing touch. HA HA.
And in between above mentioned, life is pretty good to me :)
For the past month, Just by standing in the line of being 25 year old, I can tell that I have reached the point of MATURITY. Well, I really don’t know if one can tell, but I’d like to think so. HA HA. Seriously tho, I have become more aggressive on reaching my goals, taking life in a more considered matter (but still having a bit of fun. *wink*) and making sure that I am always on track. Still and all, I am makulit at times. Well, that’s according to Ranee. LOL
Despite the fact that I do not really share what’s going around inside my head bordering on my future plans, (Yes, including the babe doesn’t know a lot) I am still motivated by the support (in a diff perspective) of the people around me. Not that I am a very private person (Obviously not for having this blog up), I just don’t like disappointing other people of my failures. Some here get me, right? I’d rather be the only one to know that I failed at something. I think that’s easier for me to get back up and move on to a new plan. Weird?
I am also coming up with A LOT of plans (Real Time) which I can share.
- Watch more plays. I missed out on Dani Girl but I’m regularly checking the next play coming up in RCBC, Makati.
- TYPOGRAPHY. I am obsessing on this one lately. :P I have been watching some tutorials on Youtube, and starting to learn the basics. I also found this page on FB, Type Kita Academy. A workshop in collaboration with The La Bella Scrittura; They also sell the perfect nibs you need and other stuff related to “anything typed” as how would they say it hehe. I am planning on purchasing some! :) I hope I can attend one workshop too :)
- BOXING. I have always wanted to do this. My friends just asked me weeks ago if I’d like to join them and I think I will! :P Elorde was our first choice.
- DRESSING UP. I am no fashionista but I do know what looks good and what doesn’t when it comes to dressing up. Well, I think hindi ko na ma a-outgrow ang love ko for sneakers. Yeah, I am a sneaker head. Would usually wear everything with them. Skirt, shorts, pants, maxi dress, casual dress, name it. They are the most comfy ever. I am not into heels but I do have A LOT of other shoes go with my clothes too. I am 25 years old and having to acknowledge the maturity (HAHAHA), I think dressing up appropriately for my age is a must. *wink*
- ENDING THIS POST HAHAHA sorry I don’t know how to end this so yeah, bye. And thanks for reading, you gorgeous you! :)
Hello! I’m blogging about my HK trip super soon! And oh, I also have other things to share :) <3
Thanks for all the new followers! x
It’s a challenge to fix the bed with this little rascal around. My bff (Best Furry Friend) #santiago #toypoodle #pet 💙
Thank you! :)
You should join us next time sis! BTW You looked like Kaye Abad on the 1st picture.. Hihihi.. Belated happy 25th birthday :)Awww.. Thank you, dear! :)
Hello, Everyone!! :) I’m back with this narci post. Hihi 💙 So here’s a real time selfie(s) after a month of my weight lost program. No more double chin and less contouring this time! Lol. What do you guys think? :)
And oh, thank you for all the birthday wishes dollies!! I am 25 years old!Woohoo 🎉 *Cyber Group Hug*
Let me also bring this up!
I got so inggit with some girls here who got to meet their fellow tumblr bloggers!! When’s the next? We should all hang out you guys!!! ❤️
Thank you! :)